2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
Mobius LSV has been redesigned to offer even more incredible wake performance, a deep wake surf interior with a completely new look, fiberglass floor with snap-out carpet and a new graphic exterior design. At 21 feet 6 inches, the LSV is literally the perfect size. Big enough to fit all your friends and help them excel in their favorite wake sports, but small enough to garage, trailer and handle with ease. This Moomba is loaded with the wake riding tools you need so take a minute on the new tooled-in transom seat to prepare for your next personal best.
The Oz Tower joins other standard features like Digital Cruise Pro, 1800 pounds of upgrad- able Gravity III-D ballast, the Multisport Wakeplate, a Sony Sound System, a BoatMate Trailer, the Surf+ plat- form and the catalyzed Indmar Assault 330 horse power engine. You can even customize your LSV with a new pattern and the choice of exterior and interior gel coat colors. The industry’s best selling value performance wake boat just got even better.Features
- Gravity I ballast wets your swelling appetite for wakes with 400 pounds of displacement standard.
- The standard Multisport Wakeplate fine tunes your wakes for all water sports disciplines, at any speed or line length.
- The Mobius LSV rocks with a Sony Sound System standard.
- The LSV looks amazing on and off the water with the industry's best trailer, Boatmate.
- If you are looking to up your game, opt for the increased displacement and customization of the 1200-pound Gravity III Ballast System.
- You can even design the look of your LSV with graphics options that reflect your unique personality.
- The LSV sets the value performance standard with Digital Cruise and the Multisport Wakeplate for fine-tuning shape. Opt for even more cruise control with Digital Cruise Pro.
- The available 345 HP Indmar Assault engine earned the 2011 IBEX Innovation Award with an exclusive oil baffling system that improves the durability of the power plant, even in extreme wakesurfing conditions.
- The color-match fiberglass swim step provides the stability a rider needs to prepare and the space to recover.
- The Oz Tower heightens your potential while providing available shade and storage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine & Drivetrain
NOTE: Models with a price of "Request a Quote" are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.