The TAHOE Q4 Super Sport is a nimble, classy runabout that provides families more features, style, value and fun than any other boat in its class.
The TAHOE Q4 Super Sport is painstakingly designed, built and equipped to provide you, your family and your friends more smiles per hour than ever before. In addition to a nimble hull design, this runabout features a 135-horsepower MerCruiser® sterndrive for awesome gas mileage and, ultimately, plenty of fun.
Don't let its size fool you, though. The Q4 SS still holds up to eight people comfortably and packs all the valuable features you want in a sport boat, and then some. From the full-width aft swim platform to the huge underseat coolers, removable sun pad and fully loaded dual consoles, it's always ready to go.
Sit back. Soak up some rays. And smile as you enjoy all the luxuries around you.
- Length: 18 ft. 1 in.
- Beam: 91 in.
- Depth Inside: 29 in.
- Max. Recommended HP: 135 hp
- Max. Person Capacity: 8 persons
- Max. Person Weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1050 lbs.
- Weight w/ Engine (approx.): 2270 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 20 gal.
- Pkg Length w/ Swing-Away: 18 ft. 8 in.
- Package Weight (approx.): 2697 lbs.
- Deadrise: 16 deg.
- Draft: 17 in.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 7 drink holders
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Hand-laid hull
- Fiberglass stringer system
- PowerGlide™ hull design
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Marine-grade upholstery w/stain-resistant top coating
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure gauge & water temperature gauge
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Sport steering wheel
- Companion console w/insulated, drained ice chest & storage tray
- Walk-thru windshield w/aluminum frame
- Interior courtesy lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 12V outlet
- Colors offered in Black Cherry, Onyx, Citron Yellow, Blueberry and Victory Red
- Full-width oversized aft swim platform w/top loading, fold-down boarding ladder
Hardware & Accessories
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Storage in console, sides & under seats
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated & drained storage/coolers below
- Adjustable passenger bucket seat w/swivel
- Full-width padded sundeck w/storage below
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/swivel
- UV-resistant vinyl & thread
- Custom factory-matched, single-axle drive-on trailer
- Color-matched, powder-coat finish
- Retractable safety cables
- Winch strap w/safety strap
- 14" (35.56 cm) tires
- GalvaShield® corrosion protection
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Step pads
- Submersible lights
- Swing-away tongue
- Elite Q Graphics - Woodgrain accented consoles and steering wheel, taupe trim, tumbleweed side carpet
- Bimini top - aluminum
- Bimini top - SS (not available with Wakeboard Towers)
- Wakeboard tower (not available with Extreme Splash Edition)
- Wakeboard tower and racks (not available with Extreme Splash Edition)
- Snap-in carpet
- Depth sounder
- Auto bilge pump
- Jensen® stereo remote
- Jensen® Sirius Satellite Radio® equipment w/6-month subscription
- Genuine TAHOE rope ratchet cover
- Genuine TAHOE bow/cockpit cover
- Single-axle trailer brake upgrade
- Spare kit